Drive for LSI and Enjoy the Earnings, Home Time and Growth You Deserve!
LSI provides its owner/operators with an opportunity to work for a company that allows you to be a partner rather than a truck number in a fleet of thousands. Do you remember what it was like to know everyone in the office and most of the customers by name? LSI takes you back to the days when you enjoyed being an owner/operator, and felt like your voice was being heard. Learn more about what LSI can do for you, then give us a call at 1-866-994-4955, ext. 3, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choice of Three Fleets
- OTR: Home every weekend; Midwest dedicated lines
- Short Haul: Home most nights; 250–300 mile loads within a five-state area
- Local: Home nightly; within 100 miles of the Twin Cities
What Does LSI Provide?
- Top mileage pay
- Fuel surcharge paid on loaded and empty dispatched miles
- Weekly settlements and direct deposit available
- Home weekends or nightly, depending on fleet
- Paid fuel tax and IFTA reporting
- Fuel cards available
- Liability and cargo insurance paid by the company
- Newer and well-maintained trailers
- Stop pay
- Detention pay
- Safety and compliance services
- No escrow or ELD deductions
- EZ-Pass tolls paid
- Rider policy available
- Free Omnitracs units; no monthly fee
What Does the Owner/Operator Provide?
- DOT certified and safe power unit(s)
- Chemical-free, safe, experienced driver(s), with CDL, clean MVR and minimum two years’ verifiable tractor/trailer experience
LSI has one of the top pay programs in the business, and has no hidden deductions to eat away at your earnings. Everything is outlined for you, up front, so your paycheck isn’t a surprise:
- No escrows
- No insurance deductions
- Weekly settlements
- Direct deposit
- Weekend or nightly home time!
Make great income while enjoying excellent home time!
Pre-planned Loads/Dedicated Lanes of Service
Most trucks are pre-planned at least a day in advance, and are often dispatched two loads at a time. This allows drivers to better plan the all-important use of their on-duty hours, meaning your valuable hours can be spent driving and your rest hours are predictable.